Wednesday 7 November 2007

I like you very much!

Click hereI, YI, YI,YI
(LIKE YOU VERY MUCH)
.
I, yi, yi, yi, I like you very much,
I, yi, yi, yi, I think you're grand;
Why, why, why is it that when I feel your touch,
My heart starts to beat, to beat the band?
I, yi, yi, yi, I like you to hold me tight,
You are too, too, too, too, too divine;
If you want to be in someone's arms tonight,
Just be sure the arms you're in are mine.
Oh I like your lips
And I like your eyes;
Would you like my hips
To hypnotize you?
Si, si, si, si, si, si, see the moon above,
Way, way, way, way, way up in the blue;
Si, si, si, senor, I think I fall in love.
And when I fall, I think I fall for you
I, yi, yi, yi,
Si, si, si, si
I, yi, yi, yi
Can see, see, see
That you're for me.

2 comments:

Marco said...

She must be the mother of campness. Bless her, she is great!

You don't have to hypnotize me to be sure I want to be in your arms, but just for the records: even one brow would be enough =)

Küsschen,

Marco

Anonymous said...

lol....that really did make me think of alan.....he he

Nick