Sunday 2 December 2007

The earth rooster

This is what my Chinese zodiac tells me:
'No major problem to fear healthwise. Perhaps a slight drop in vitality and tonicity, or mild cardio-vascular troubles for those who are predisposed to them. Some of you will show signs of fatigue which are only manifestations of your mild anxieties or of your interior tenseness. A first remedy in this case: to lead a wholesome and well-regulated life. And do not consider recreation and rest as useless or superfluous. Continue to do sport. Don't hesitate to do siestas during the week-ends'.
No te digo, si parece que me conocen! Signs of fatigue!!!! I have the feeling I haven't slept for months. Como si no hubiera pegao no ojo en meses. Pues ale, I will live a more wholesome life, will that mean that I have to start eating wholesome bread as well?! Todo sea por empezar a sonyar de nuevo. I need to have my dreams back.

2 comments:

Marco said...

Early to bed, early to rise...

I find it hard to go to bed early- it seems as such a waste of time as I won't get up any earlier no matter if I go to bed at 10pm or at 1am...

But your zodiac has a point- listen to your body.

Marco said...

That's what it says on my facebook zodiac today:

"Understanding with your mate can be excellent if you don't try to dominate him/her and if you let him/her take some initiatives."


Hmmm...