Sunday 21 October 2007

So far, so close

Click here to watch video



CHINA
China all the way to New York
I can feel the distance getting close
You're right next to me
But I need an airplane
I can feel the DISTANCE as you breathe...

Tori Amos, Little Earthquakes

Another beautiful song from Marco's music calendar 7th week. It is freaky. So far, all the songs chosen relate to my mood at the time of listening to them. It feels as if he is next to me, feels my mood and plays a song. The reality is that he prepared this calendar many weeks ago. Today it moved me more than before, maybe because I feel a little bit more sensitive than other days. I know I do.

2 comments:

Pedro Valdés said...

Sí, es bonita la canción, y le vídeo con la chica reptando por las rocas tiene un nosequé que queseyo

Anonymous said...

Well- Yes....It's Tori senor! What did you expect? ;¬)) I hope that you are well, your blog is lovely- Enjoy it and keep living it to the full. Danxxx