Friday 21 September 2007

MILAGRO!!!!

Finally I have been able to write in my blog. Apparently my blog was blocked, I hope they let me keep posting. I don't give a shit about politics, I am not here to save anybody. I only want to write about myself. This week I have realised how lucky I am coming from where I come from.
Last weekend I met up with Fer Mi General and his Mrs MariaJo. It was soooooooo nice seeing familiar faces. I did not fell so lonely. I was sad to see them catch the train back to Beijing.
And then we had the famous typhoon I never saw. Everybody kept ringing me and emailing me worried about it, but at the the end it did not pass by the city. Although, I must say the weather was pretty unbeareable, about 30 degrees, and raining at 6am, I thought I could breathe. Luckily, now it is a bit cooler.
Today is friday, last day at work.I will do some sightseeing in town.

4 comments:

Pedro Valdés said...

Dear Mano-Lin:

I am happy to read you again and more when I knew you are fine pos eso, que me alegras muchísimo leerte. Al final va a ser verdad que el mundo es pañuelo y me alegra la coincidencia de que Fer, el quintogato, anduviera por oriente. Que pases un estupendo finde y besitos desde España

José said...

A mi todo esto me parece un sueño (ja,ja,ja)

Guilherme Friaça said...

un sueño caluroso...

Marco said...

Hello honey,

Glad you can access your blog again- a shame though that you can't upload pictures at the moment.

My friend I was talking about earlier- she used some software to get around the Great Chinese Firewall- will send you a link later onn. She is living in Beijing at the moment. Not sure though for how much longer. So if we are lucky, we might have a personal tourist guide there when I come and visit you in February!

xxx

Mar Qui To, Daughter Of The Morning Dew